The reason Juz was feeling rough this morning

Comments

Rambler said…
hahaha... baby keep you awake?
Juz said…
Yep. No sleep between the hours of 2 and 6am. I'm tempted to drug him tonight.
wozzel said…
yeah, go with the drugging. lol. Shame, it's like having a baby :)
Nik_TheGreek said…
drugging him, might be a bit too harsh. I believe a little bit of alcohol might do the trick...
(he might start snorring though)
Anonymous said…
hi juz why dont you get yourself a big fat lazy couch cat that ought top solf your problems with the Pussy.
Juz said…
That's the idea - I'm force feeding him, but he's so active he burns it all up again. Maybe it will change when he goes for his snip-snip in April. (We don't discuss this in front of him of course.)
Sharon Day said…
And I thought my allergic reaction was bad--yeah, you might consider mittens???

Popular Posts