El installed ceiling fans - now everything is evaporating too fast.



Comments

Sharon Day said…
That's what coasters are for, you know. Screw the table top and keeping it neat. Cover your drink so you can savor it. Keeps the bugs out too.
cookie monster said…
I hope that is a boozy drink!

Dont think i can say it enough times but I AM IN LOVE with your blog!

Esp the om nom nom foodie ones!
Juz said…
Hey Autumn - I like your thinking.

Cookie - Of course it's a boozy drink. I think the last time I had something non-alcoholic was in kinder-garden. I like your blog too!

:)
cookie monster said…
LOL! A man after my own heart (Im assuming by your blog title you are Justin?!)

I also prefer to have my booze 'IV'ed' into my system. It also disguises the smell of alcohol so I can go to work to finance my habits!

You have to have a few crutches to get you through life!!!
Juz said…
Yep, Juz = Justin.

I heard that if you snort Vodka from a teaspoon it will get you drunk - not to mention making the bottle last longer, but I think that would verge on brain damage.
cookie monster said…
Woo hoo -

Youve just given me an itenary for the weekend - if you dont hear from me on monday you will know the brain damagae isnt just a myth!!!

Will have to lay of the absyinthe then i guess!
Juz said…
Yeah Green...that's so true! I think...

Popular Posts